COVID-19 SFG 30 Re-Activation Advice
Management and persons responsable for H&S and buildings maintenence should instigate a healthcheck survey prior to the Re-Activation and commisioning of Air Handling Systems as UK lockdown measures ease.
Compliance can assist with Re-Activation of systems in compliance with BS:9999, BS:15780 and TR19 Standards and Guidance.
Further Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: - 0116 267 22 32
To request a FREE consultation contact us today to find out more > > email@example.com
Independent Building Solutions - Air
As air is invisible there is a tendency to take the quality of the air we breathe for granted. Moreover, given that the average person has an air intake of about 3.4 litres of air every minute, the dangers of an inadequate or polluted air supply are obvious. This, coupled with the risk of fire from build-up of grease deposits in kitchen extract systems and the expectations of building occupiers and legislators, have resulted in an ever more stringent level of ventilation system cleanliness being required.
Ventilation System Hygiene (H&S)
- Risk Assessment/Surveys/monitoring/testing
- Independent post clean auditing of ductwork cleaning works in compliance with BESA TR/19 (AIR) guidance & BS EN 15780 standards
- Training Schemes
- Sourcing of qualified ductwork cleaning contractors
- Specification & project management
- Air Conditioning & ventilation ductwork (installation & maintenance) consultancy
- Filtration & air handling equipment refurbishment services
- System balancing
- Air & microbiological testing/independent UKAS analysis
- Expert witness consultancy services (RRFSO)
- Fire Damper Testing (BS 9999)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Testing (COSHH)
Indoor Air Quality (H&S)
Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) surveys & reports
Occuational hygiene services
Personal monitoring (COSHH)
Air testing - airflow/particle counts/microbiological
For further information Click > Product Bulletin 1
Kitchen Extraction Plant & Ductwork Systems (RRFSO)
BESA TR/19 ductwork cleaning guidance & consultancy services
- Risk Assessment/Surveys of grease extract plant & ductwork systems
- Fire safety post clean validation & auditing of ductwork cleaning standards (TR/19 Grease specification)
- Insurance compliant system auditing
- Grease extract systems Monitoring
- Contractor Cleaning & remedial works (source & provision)
- Project management (cleaning & remedial works)
- Acces door supply & installation
- Filtration supply & installation
For further information Click > Product Bulletins 2 - 3
Dirty Ventilation Ductwork Linked to MRSA Infections in Healthcare Facilities
Local Authorities Face up to the " FIRE RISK "
Preventing Fires in Kitchen Ductwork - Identifying a System "At Risk"