Tel: - 0116 267 22 32
To request a FREE consultation contact us today to find out more > > firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Building Solutions - Water
The legislative requirement -Legionaires disease is a potentially fatal pneumonia caused by legionella bacteria. It is the most well-known and serious form of diseases known as legionellosis.
Legionella bacteria are common in natural water courses such as rivers and ponds. Since legionella are widespread in the environment, they may contaminate and grow in other water systems such as cooling towers and hot and cold water services.
Under general health and safety law the risks have to be considered that may affect employer’s staff and general members of the public. Suitable precautions must be applied to assess the potential risk.
Source:- HSC L8 The control of legionella bacteria in water systems
- Independent Water Hygiene Consultancy Services (H&S)
- Water Systems Monitoring (H&S)
- Independent Microbiological Testing & UKAS accredited Laboratory Analysis (H&S COSHH)
- Sourcing and Delivery of Water Treatment and Hygiene Remedial Specialist Contractors (H&S)
- Sourcing and Delivery of Water Treatment Equipment & Chemical Supplies (H&S COSHH)
- Project Management (H&S)
- Seminars,Technical/Practical & Product Knowledge Presentations (H&S)
Dirty Ventilation Ductwork Linked to MRSA Infections in Healthcare Facilities
Local Authorities Face up to the " FIRE RISK "
Preventing Fires in Kitchen Ductwork - Identifying a System "At Risk"
Better "L8" Than Ever !!Legionella Control Revised